Project B Rowing shoes; Lighter, Stronger, Faster.
Materials that eclipse the top models in other shoe brands. The PBR3 enables all levels of rowing to experience the high quality Project B offers through the World’s first split sole rowing shoe, anatomical heel cup and biomechanic toe box.
Design direction from the largest foot force data pool ever collected, a shape formed by 20,000 athlete foot scans and the expertise of Bont Rowing and BAT Logic – to create Project B.
- Rowing specific design – The range of rowing shoes have a design fully focused on power, function, comfort and your anatomy. No more blisters with anatomic heel design.
- The lightest shoe in the high quality segment – Carbon fiber load cups at the toe and heel plus higher quality materials means you get more power without carrying extra weight.
- Durability – Water proof outer, drainage vents and nylon clips give you a great looking shoe for now and 1000’s of km to come.
- Your shoe to match your foot – Memory foam molds to the shape of your foot and a more generous toe box to fit all feet.
- The full set up – Interacts with the QuickRelease System and CustomPack perfectly.
Want to find your size? Hit this link for the comprehensive size chart.