Lighter, Stronger, Faster.
Materials that eclipse the top models in other shoe brands. The PBR3 enables all levels of rowing to experience the high quality Project B offers through the World’s first split sole rowing shoe, anatomical heel cup and biomechanic toe box.
Researched, innovated and built from the ground up for rowers, by rowers.
Design direction from the largest foot force data pool ever collected, a shape formed by 20,000 athlete foot scans and the expertise of Bont Rowing and BAT Logic.
- Rowing specific design – The design is fully focused on power, function, comfort and your anatomy. No more blisters with antomic heel design.
- Material and design that eclipse the top models of other brands – load cups at the toe and heel plus higher quality materials means you get more power without carrying extra weight.
- Durability – high quality upper and drainage vents give you a great looking entry level shoe for now and 1000’s of km to come.
- Your shoe to match your foot – Memory foam molds to the shape of your foot and a more generous toe box to fit all feet.
- The full set up – Interacts with the QuickRelease System and CustomPack perfectly.
Want to find your size? Hit this link for the comprehensive size chart.