Lighter, Stronger, Faster.
With a Boa dial closure system, utilising high quality Kevlar wire, the PBR1 is a jewel in the Project B range.
A world first split sole carbon fiber rowing shoe utilising the lightest, highest quality and best performance materials, Researched, innovated and built from the ground up for rowers, by rowers.
Design direction from the largest foot force data pool ever collected, a shape formed by 20,000 athlete foot scans and the expertise of Bont Rowing and BAT Logic.
- Rowing specific design – The design is fully focused on power, function, comfort and your anatomy. No more blisters with anatomic heel design.
- The lightest shoe in the high quality segment – Carbon fiber load cups at the toe and heel plus higher quality materials means you get more power without carrying extra weight.
- Durability – Water proof outer, drainage vents and nylon clips give you a great looking shoe for now and 1000’s of km to come.
- Your shoe to match your foot – Memory foam molds to the shape of your foot and a more generous toe box to fit all feet.
- The full set up – Interacts with the QuickRelease System and CustomPack perfectly.
Want to find your size? Hit this link for the comprehensive size chart.